A great course for a quick round. I always come here when I want to try out new putters or mids because it doesn't see a ton of traffic and almost every hole is suitable for driving with putters/mids. Besides hole #2 and 4, and sometimes #3, my distance drivers never see use here. This course is very beginner-friendly, and doesn't offer up much of a challenge, but the changes in elevation still make for a fun play nonetheless.
A good mixture of short and long holes. On top of the hill after basket#2 I liked teeing off to #3 from there; makes for a nice long downhill throw
This course was quite interesting. Some holes seemed like filler....about a 60 ft on hole 1 and hole 8. Hole 2 was an excellent placement for a shot. You had to shoot uphill and trees were in the way. Hole 4 was a long hole. All in all the layout was nice but quite small.
Courses Close By
- The Abbey Resort Disc Golf Course, Fontana WI USNo votes yet
- Duck Pond Recreation Area, Fontana WI USNo votes yet
- Raintree Park, Woodstock IL USNo votes yet
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US(4 votes)
- White River DGC, Lake Geneva WI US(1 vote)
- Phoenix Disc Golf Course at WI School for the Deaf, Delavan WI USNo votes yet
- McHenry High School West, McHenry IL US(2 votes)
- Belvidere Park Disc Golf Course, Belvidere IL US(2 votes)
- Lippold Park, Crystal Lake IL US(6 votes)
- Prairie Ridge High School, Crystal Lake IL US(2 votes)