Lots of elevation and OB. Some very long holes and a few short, tight holes. 7 miles from Temple's other course. Baseball fields, pool, playgrounds, picnic areas, pavilions, fishing pond, and trails.
# Holes: 21
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 7,784ft
Alternate Length: 6,163ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 6
I-35 north to Midway exit. At light go east on Midway, then immediately right on Shallow Ford Rd., 1.7 miles to the park. Follow road around past pool to lot on left. 1st tee across road from pavilion on hill.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (254) 913-7841
Contact Name: Ron Jaden
This course has no photos.
by daviddough on Aug 29, 2010 at 2:22am
One of the best, and toughest, courses I've seen in Texas. Would give a 5 out of 5 rating except current construction throughout park makes for muddy conditions. Can't wait until it's finished.
Courses Close By
- South Temple Community Park, Temple TX US
- Purser Family Park DGC, Harker Heights TX US
- Conder Park DGC, Killeen TX US
- Lorena Middle School DGC, Lorena TX US
- San Gabriel Park, Georgetown TX US
- Woodway Park, Waco TX US
- Rivery Park, Georgetown TX US
- Old Settlers' Park, Round Rock TX US
- William Cameron Park, Waco TX US
- Brazos Park East, Waco TX US