Lincoln Park - North
.Since it's been almost 3 years since the last review has been submitted ,I'll give an up to date review by a recreational player which plays this coarse regularly. It's been 2 years since SDGC turned Lincoln Park into a 2 coarse park. All the kinks and tweaks have been worked out and both are completely finished products , and fairly easy to follow now. I highly recommend playing if you are in the Springfield area. The North coarse is another great coarse , not as difficult as the south coarse , but just as fun to play. There are more wide open shots then there are on the south coarse which makes little easier to play for beginners and intermediate players , but then the wind comes into play lot more which compensates and makes it little more challenging along with some pesky trees..lol...Also there aren't any extremely long holes to battle through. Again all the kinks are worked out and it also is a finish product and easy to follow pattern. Print out a map of both coarses for guide line and the rest is self explanatory.Very fun to play :-) Hope this helps.
I only played this course once and need to give it another try next time I'm in the area. When I was there it was VERY difficult to follow. TIP: print off your own map ahead of time if you are able to do so.
Courses Close By
- Lincoln Park - South, Springfield IL US
- Douglas Park, Springfield IL US
- University of Illinois - Springfield Disc Golf Course, Springfield IL US
- Foreman Park Disc Golf Course, Jacksonville IL US
- Nelson Park Disc Golf Course, Decatur IL US
- Memorial Park Disc Golf Course, Manito IL US
- Beardstown Disc Golf Course, Beardstown IL US
- Hopedale Park Disc Golf, Hopedale IL US
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US
- Spoon River Disc Golf Course, Canton IL US