Limona Disc Golf Course
Just a case of nine holes being squeezed into a small area. Course is kind of boring and doesn't really flow well, especially in the 5-8 hole range.
I like holes 1, 4 and 8 (I think) as they have interesting drives with some elevation changes, but it isn't worth the drive for me. If I lived nearby I might play it more often, but if I'm going to drive that far there are much better options in the bay area.
I do like the goat behind the 5th tee. The occasional "Meheheh" cries make me laugh...
Posted for maxx 852 "I can't believe I wasted my time. Tee signs have no directional markings, half of the tees are made of cinderblocks. If you live anywhere in the surrounding areas, play at Edward Medard Park in Plant City, just off of Hwy 60."
Limona is a well maintained course located in a valley, which gives the player a variety of elevations to contend with. The course is moderately challenging, the hazards include trees in the fairways and one small pond. Each basket has two tee pads, one for the front nine and one for the back nine, so two players may be throwing at the same basket at the same time. This causes confusion on busy days.
Fun course, decent birdie opportunities throughout. Play the big concrete pads for the front nine, smaller ones for the back nine. Bug spray is not a bad idea.
Courses Close By
- Buckhorn Park, Valrico FL USNo votes yet
- 22nd St. Park, Tampa FL US(7 votes)
- USF Riverfront Park, Tampa FL US(2 votes)
- Edward Medard Disc Golf Park, Plant City FL US(2 votes)
- Lewis Lake Disc Golf at MacDill AFB, Tampa FL USNo votes yet
- Cypress Point Park Disc Golf Course, Tampa FL US(3 votes)
- Lutz Executive Disc Golf Course, Lutz FL US(3 votes)
- Picnic Island Disc Golf, Tampa FL US(4 votes)
- Youth Park Disc Golf, Pinellas Park FL US(2 votes)
- Cliff Stephens Park, Clearwater FL US(6 votes)