Lighthouse Disc Golf Course @ Como Lake
Good course, fair design. Fairly wide open, not overly challenging. Beware of the water hazard!
Fun course with natural tees and some lost in the water excitement on a few holes. Some design issues (some holes feel a bit shoehorned in with Mandos etc.). Might be able to fix the design issues with some tweaking. Busy park, but a nice bit of terrain for this course.
Excellent course with lots of personality. Plenty of water around many holes makes for the need of precise drives and careful putts. Fun course with holes of all kind. There are always disc golfers and locals throughout the park in summer months. Wind can be a factor
Courses Close By
- Chestnut Ridge - The Ravine, Orchard Park NY US
- Black Diamond Disc Golf Course @ Emery Park, South Wales NY US
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US
- Beaver Island State Park, Grand Island NY US
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US
- Evangola State Park, Irving NY US
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY US