Leverich Park Disc Golf Course
Leverich Park is the best course in Vancouver, Washington. Its twelve holes offer a great variety of shots in a beautiful public park along Burnt Bridge Creek. Permanent tee pads, alternate pin locations and great signage make this an excellent course for beginners and established players alike.
This is a fun little course to play on. Some of the holes are a little weak (hole 2) in that they are REALLY short---so short that you need to putt on your drive, but overall, there is a lot of technical skill required. There is a creek that runs through the park and can pose a hazard on some of the holes, but for the most part, the biggest hazard you will face will be trees making an impact on your discs.
The course is fairly crowded, so plan on a little wait time. The regular tees are concrete, but there are advanced tees (not so clearly marked), that are dirt.
I wouldn't say that it is the best course in the area, but it is definitely fun and very, very easy to get to (right off of the I-5).
Courses Close By
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US
- Pier Park, Portland OR US
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US
- Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course, Portland OR US
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR US
- Vance Park, Portland OR US
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA US