LeRoy Disc Golf Course
Variety of open and tight wooded fairways with thick rough. Dual tees. Beware of poison ivy.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,230ft
Alternate Length: 3,094ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
East on 74, exit at LeRoy 149. Turn right (south) at stop sign to 1st left at Super 8, then right at 2600E/Salt Creek Rd (becomes 250 N). 1 mile to entrance to course right after the silos. Park near the gate - see 1st hole to the right as you enter.
First Tee: (
Email: Barry Starkey
Contact Phone #1: (309) 962-4805
This course has no photos.
by GeGnome on Jul 10, 2011 at 3:59pm
Course isn't well maintained. Nearby brush is very thick with many thorns. Much better courses nearby in Bloomington/Normal area.
Courses Close By
- State Farm Park, Bloomington IL US
- Forrest Park, Bloomington IL US
- P. J. Irvin Disc Golf, Bloomington IL US
- Maxwell Park DGC, Normal IL US
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL US
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL US
- Lohmann Park, Urbana IL US
- Nelson Park DGC, Decatur IL US
- Hopedale Park Disc Golf, Hopedale IL US
- Lake Eureka DGC, Eureka IL US