Great course but the signs need improving and the end of the course is extremely confusing. In 2014 it was being upgraded with nice new baskets and tees so perhaps it will be better once completed.
Great elevation and trees. Love the terrain. Old baskets in declining shape, missing and unclear signage (bring the map) and rutted dirt tees keep it from being a solid 4.5 rated course. Very much worth the committed effort to do an upgrade by a local club.
This course has great scenery and shots. Most of it is set in a very hilly forest with the fairways carved out. The only this this course needs is newer baskets and better signs and it would be a 5/5.
Courses Close By
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT USNo votes yet
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US(2 votes)
- Oyster Shell Park, Norwalk CT USNo votes yet
- Sherwood Island State Park, Westport CT USNo votes yet
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US(1 vote)
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)