Great elevation and trees. Love the terrain. Old baskets in declining shape, missing and unclear signage (bring the map) and rutted dirt tees keep it from being a solid 4.5 rated course. Very much worth the committed effort to do an upgrade by a local club.
This course has great scenery and shots. Most of it is set in a very hilly forest with the fairways carved out. The only this this course needs is newer baskets and better signs and it would be a 5/5.
Courses Close By
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT US
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US
- Beacon Glades , Beacon NY US
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT US
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US
- Park City DGC @ Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT US
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US
- Brakewell Steel/Warwick, Warwick NY US
- Wolfe Woods @ Warwick, Warwick NY US