Leo Leathers Park
No votes yet
Small, badly designed course with crossing fairways. Creek adds some interest.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
From intersection of Rte. 60 & 176; take 176 east to a right on Barnhill Road to 4 way stop at Buckingham Rd. Take Buckingham south to park.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Leo Leathers Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Fairfield Park, Round Lake IL US(4 votes)
- Squaw Creek Gold DGC, Round Lake IL US(1 vote)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Camp Henry Horner, Ingleside IL USNo votes yet