Lemon Lake County Park - Silver
No votes yet
Cut fairways in old growth forest on rolling hills with some great pin placements. Massive ravines in play. Dual tees (Silver=short, Gold-long). Home of the PDGA 2010 Pro Worlds.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 6,373ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 4
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
From Chicago; I-80/94 to Indianapolis Blvd. (Exit 3 South), 16 miles to Cedar Lake. Turn east at 1st light (133rd St.). Go around lake and "S" past Dairy Queen, left at stop sign. Course is 0.5 mile on left at 6322 W. 133rd Ave.
First Tee: (
Email: Brian Cummings
Contact Phone #1: (219) 836-8240
This course has no photos.
by DiscMcGee on Dec 2, 2013 at 11:19am
Well kiddies, this would be the adult course, bring sum water its a hike, and yes, hole #8 pushes more than 900ft. dogleg left deep. I now have so much more respect for the pro's, great course and well marked.
Courses Close By
- Lemon Lake County Park - White, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - Blue, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - Red, Crown Point IN US
- Community, Munster IN US
- Sergeant Means Park, Olympia Fields IL US
- Riverfront Park, South Holland IL US
- Patriots Park, Homewood IL US
- Pulaski Park, Hammond IN US
- Rogers Lakewood Park, Valparaiso IN US
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US