Lemon Lake County Park - Red
A wide variety of shots in the woods and open shots with rolling hills. #14,17,and 8 are very challenging par 4s.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 5,730ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
From Chicago; I-80/94 to Indianapolis Blvd. (Exit 3 South), 16 miles to Cedar Lake. Turn east at 1st light (133rd St.). Go around lake and "S" past Dairy Queen, left at stop sign. Course is 0.5 mile on left at 6322 W. 133rd Ave.
First Tee: (
Contact Phone #1: (219) 836-8240
Contact Name: Brian Cummings
This course has no photos.
by DiscMcGee on Dec 2, 2013 at 11:11am
Probably the sickest course at the lake, really awesome shots and very challenging.
by danimal44p on Aug 14, 2010 at 8:01am
SOOOOO SICKKKKK gotta play it dude >>>LEMON LAKES ALL DAY
Courses Close By
- Lemon Lake County Park - Blue, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - Silver, Crown Point IN US
- Lemon Lake County Park - White, Crown Point IN US
- Community, Munster IN US
- Sergeant Means Park, Olympia Fields IL US
- Riverfront Park, South Holland IL US
- Patriots Park, Homewood IL US
- Pulaski Park, Hammond IN US
- Rogers Lakewood Park, Valparaiso IN US
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US