No votes yet
Laid out around the park maintenance bldg. First 11 holes fairly open. Some blind tee shots, please be careful. The last 7 holes are more wooded - will test your accuracy. Some long grass on the course, bring bug spray.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 6,027ft
Alternate Length: 7,400ft
Hole Length: 4
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
In NW corner of the park near the intersection of Colbern Rd. and Blackwell Rd. 1st tee at north end of parking lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Legacy Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Young Park, Blue Springs MO US
- William Yates Sprint DGC, Independence MO US
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO US
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US
- Cambridge Park, Overland Park KS US
- Water Works Park, Kansas City MO US