Very nice, my first course ever played, hole 7 was kind of annoying in the long pin cause you have to run up the hill right after you throw and if you throw too far it goes in the woods, once a buddy lost a disc in the underbrush in the creek/underbrush on hole 12, from a hyzer bomb on the hole 11 pin, other than that very nice, wish for a little more variety throughout the course instead of open front 11, wooded back 7 but other than that wonderful course
One more thing, BEWARE POISON IVY ON 3 AND 4.
A very nice park, located (seemingly) in the middle of nowhere, yet very close to the highway and the heart of Lee's Summit. The course is landscaped well, utilizes the existing acreage quite creatively, and sports new disc catchers. For the most part, holes are easy to find and are sensibly placed. There are, however, some true areas of 'rough' which consists of thick, tall grasses. If you make an errant throw, be certain to watch the entire flight of your disc, because these prairie weeds will swallow your disc for sure. The only thing worse than that is the number of bug bites and scratches you'll get while searching. (I've never gotten more itchy on any other course, and I threw well all day long!)
Bug bites aside, this is a nice course, and I'd probably play it more often if it was closer (about a half-hour drive for me!), but definitely worth playing, at least once.
Courses Close By
- Wilbur Young Park, Blue Springs MO US(1 vote)
- Lake Shore Disc Golf Course, Pleasant Hill MO US(1 vote)
- William Yates Sprint Disc Golf Course, Independence MO US(2 votes)
- Swope Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Recreation Park, Raymore MO USNo votes yet
- Blue Valley Park, Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Blue Valley Short Course, Kansas City MO USNo votes yet
- Kessler Park (Cliff Drive), Kansas City MO US(1 vote)
- Harmon Park Disc Golf Course, Prairie Village KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)