Lefleurs Bluff State Park
Front 9 long and fairly open on rolling hills, with a few tree groves. Back 9 shorter, through the woods with water hazards. Nice, well marked course.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,395ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
I-55 North; Lakeland Dr. exit, 1st right on Riverside Dr., park entrance on left, course visible from entrance.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lefleurs Bluff State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- The Rez Disc Golf Course at Ross Barnett Reservoir, Brandon MS US(1 vote)
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Moccasin Bend Disc Golf, Morton MS USNo votes yet
- Camp Bratton-Green - Kee's Disc Golf Course, Canton MS USNo votes yet
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet