No votes yet
Good variety of length with lots of elevation and OB. Walk on top of levee for holes 13-15. Signs guide to next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,340ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
I-20; Fifth Street exit. Go south for a mile to a left on Hamilton St., then right at stop sign and go over hill into park. Go to boat dock parking area. 1st tee under big pine on the right (or park near pavillion on left by park entrance to start on back 9).
First Tee: (
Email: Marc Shipley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lazarre Highwater? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lazarre Disc Golf Course, West Monroe LA US(1 vote)
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course, Farmerville LA USNo votes yet
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA USNo votes yet
- Olla Sports Complex, Olla LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Dogwood Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA USNo votes yet
- Redbone Road Disc Golf Course, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek Disc Golf Course, Monticello AR US(4 votes)
- Morrelew in Natchez State Park, Natchez MS USNo votes yet