No votes yet
Good variety of length with lots of elevation and OB. Walk on top of levee for holes 13-15. Signs guide to next tee.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,340ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
I-20; Fifth Street exit. Go south for a mile to a left on Hamilton St., then right at stop sign and go over hill into park. Go to boat dock parking area. 1st tee under big pine on the right (or park near pavillion on left by park entrance to start on back 9).
First Tee: (
Email: Marc Shipley
Contact Phone #1: (318) 855-5155
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lazarre Highwater? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lazarre DGC, West Monroe LA US
- Trenton Street Golf, West Monroe LA US
- Lake D'Arbonne State Park DGC, Farmerville LA US
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA US
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA US
- Redbone Road DGC, Vicksburg MS US
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA US
- Morrelew, Natchez MS US
- Fort Buhlow DGC - Purple, Pineville LA US
- Fort Buhlow DGC - Gold, Pineville LA US