Lawrence Tech University
No votes yet
Fairly open, problematic campus course with a few holes in wooded areas. The front 9 starts at the east end of the Engineering Building parking lot, goes through a lightly wooded area and into the open at the corner of 10 Mile Rd. and Northwestern Hwy. The back 9 starts just off the 10 Mile Rd. campus entrance, then wraps around the dorms and main parking lot. Bring map to aid with navigation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 4,930ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-75: Merge onto I-696 West, and exit at Evergreen Rd (Exit 11). Left on Evergreen, then right on Civic Center Dr. to a left on Northwestern Hwy. Turn into the 2nd entrance on the right. 1st tee is in the back of Lot E. Steps down to the basket are between the lot and the building.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lawrence Tech University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bonnie Brook Disc Golf Course, Detroit MI US
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI US
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US
- Raintree Park, Troy MI US
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US
- Jayne/Lasky Park, Detroit MI US
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US
- Sunnybrook Disc Golf Course, Sterling Heights MI US