Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very tight and challenging - at the edge of the Portneuf River. Open, with long downhill and uphill throws, cliffs, and huge river hazards. Get map from website #2 - tees not installed yet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,880ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-15; exit onto Hwy 30 at McAmmon. Go east 8 miles to Center St. exit at Olympic Swimming Pool to Main St. Go west on Main St. to a right on 5th Ave. W. Take a left on West Spring St., then the next right on 6th Ave. W. Park entrance on left. Enter park and drive to the end of the pavement.
First Tee: (
Email: Brandon Merzlock #24795
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US(2 votes)
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course at Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID USNo votes yet
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Bengal Ridge at ISU, Pocatello ID US(4 votes)
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US(2 votes)
- Stock Park, Montpelier ID US(1 vote)
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US(1 vote)
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID USNo votes yet
- Massacre Rocks State Park - Long, American Falls ID US(2 votes)
- Boulder Bar at Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US(2 votes)