Lava Lion's Club DGC
No votes yet
Very tight and challenging - at the edge of the Portneuf River. Open, with long downhill and uphill throws, cliffs, and huge river hazards. Get map from website #2 - tees not installed yet.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,880ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: 2
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-15; exit onto Hwy 30 at McAmmon. Go east 8 miles to Center St. exit at Olympic Swimming Pool to Main St. Go west on Main St. to a right on south 5th. Take a left on W Spring St., then the next right on south 6th. Park entrance on left. Enter park and drive to the end of the pavement.
First Tee: (
Email: Brandon Merzlock
Contact Phone #1: (208) 339-7714
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lava Lion's Club DGC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lava Hot Springs DGC, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Soda Springs DGC @ Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID US
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US
- Bengal Ridge @ ISU, Pocatello ID US
- Sister City DGC, Pocatello ID US
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US
- American Falls DGC, American Falls ID US
- Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Boulder Bar @ Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US