Lava Hot Springs Disc Golf Course
This 9-hole course is fairly wide open but uses elevation changes and creative pin placements to good effect. A couple of the holes are quite picturesque and memorable in their own right (hole 5 particularly comes to mind here).
My only two complaints are: 1) the obvious problem that there are no tee markers (though the staff at the pool complex will happily provide you with a course map); and 2) some of walks between holes (and especially from the ninth basket back to the first tee box) are quite long, lending a bit of an unpolished feel to the course as a whole.
Overall though the course is quite good and fun to play, so bring your discs with you if you're planning a trip to hot springs. Just be sure to ask for a map when you get there, or better yet print one off of the Lava Hot Springs website here: http://www.lavahotsprings.com/lava_hot_springs_disc_golf.pdf
Courses Close By
- Lava Lion's Club Disc Golf Course, Lava Hot Springs ID US
- Soda Springs Disc Golf Course @ Art Kelly Park, Soda Springs ID US
- Upper Ross Park, Pocatello ID US
- Bengal Ridge @ ISU, Pocatello ID US
- Sister City Disc Golf Course, Pocatello ID US
- Blackfoot Disc Golf Course, Blackfoot ID US
- American Falls Disc Golf Course, American Falls ID US
- Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Boulder Bar @ Massacre Rocks State Park, American Falls ID US
- Woodland Hills, Ammon ID US