Short course in a well maintained park. Pretty easy to navigate.
Played this course 8/23/11. We've only been playing for a month at this point and only on two courses in Arizona. The Larson Park course is open with a nice assortment of trees placed around some of the baskets. This is a well maintained course! I believe the par rating should be reviewed, as I got a score of 9 under par!! Up to that date I had never come close to par on any course. Be that as it may, this course is well worth playing.
Very short course, the front nine plays along the road and park entrance and the back nine is currently down except for 18, 18 is a fun long down hill across a open field! Good signs and nice tee pads..... just to short
Courses Close By
- George S Mickelson Middle School, Brookings SD US
- SDSU Disc Golf Course, Brookings SD US
- Oakwood Lakes State Park Disc Golf Course, Bruce SD US
- Northwest Park DG Course, Madison SD US
- Lake Herman Disc Golf Course, Madison SD US
- Westview Disc Golf Course, Pipestone MN US
- Lake Sylvan Disc Golf Course, Canby MN US
- Baltic Heights Disc Golf, Baltic SD US
- Balaton Disc Golf Course, Balaton MN US
- Watertown Slumberland Disc Golf Course, Watertown SD US