LARPD Disc Golf Course
The Livermore Area Recreation & Park District's disc golf course is at the Ernie Rodrigues softball complex. It plays around 2 softball fields. There is a creek that comes in to play on #8. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,449ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Dan Meewis
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
580 Freeway; exit at N. Livermore Ave. Go south through downtown about 3 miles to the softball complex & course on the right just past Our Saviors Church. The 1st tee is in the parking lot by the restrooms.
Email: Dan Meewis
Contact Phone #2: (925) 373-5731
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at LARPD Disc Golf Course ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US
- Chabot Park, San Leandro CA US
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Walnut Creek CA US
- Coyote Creek Disc Golf Course at Hellyer Park, San Jose CA US
- Parque De La Raza Disc Golf Course, San Jose CA US
- Aquatic Park, Berkeley CA US
- Oak Grove Regional Park, Stockton CA US
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US
- Micke Grove Park, Lodi CA US