No votes yet
Heavily wooded course with water in play on many holes, Including a full water fairway for the 18th hole (an alt tee is available that bypasses the water).
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Course Length: 5,908ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Course Designer: Russell Schwarz
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
From the West (Raleigh): US 264 East to Exit 36B (US 264 Alt). Left on Airport Blvd NW, go across NC 58 and it becomes Lake Wilson Rd., then 1.8 miles to the park on left. In the park, go straight to gravel parking lot at the end of paved road. Walk past yellow gate, 300' to 1st tee.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Wilson? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Silver Layke at Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US
- Nash Community College, Rocky Mount NC US
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US
- Stoney Creek Park, Goldsboro NC US
- Smithfield Community Park, Smithfield NC US
- West Meadowbrook Park, Greenville NC US
- East Wake Middle School, Raleigh NC US