Lake Shore Park
Fun course in a very nice park. Hilly with water in play. Fairways are most often straight and although the concrete tees are a bit short for a major run up - they are in good shape. Some fairways may be a bit close to other active park areas.
Gorgeous views of Lake Erie on the last few holes and first few. Challenging pin placements. Long shots short shots and technical shots. The wind can be a major factor coming in off the lake. Early in the season can usually be 10 degrees cooler at Lake Shore than it is further inland. Great park, great course, not usually too busy and def worth the drive from Cleveland Akron or PA.
Courses Close By
- Duck Run Disc Golf, East Springfield PA US
- Pymatuning State Park, Jamestown PA US
- George Knox Park, Middlefield OH US
- Osborne Park Disc Golf, Willoughby OH US
- Friends of Punderson DGC, Newbury OH US
- Squirrel Run DGC @ Mosquito Lake, Cortland OH US
- Clarence Darrow Park (Young's Run), Warren OH US
- Sims Park DGC, Euclid OH US
- Kent State University -Trumbull, Warren OH US
- Cuyahoga County Airport DGC, Richmond Heights OH US