I come out to play here when I'm visiting family in Athens. There's some elevation change and trees. The last 9 holes are through dense woods.
2013 Lake Russell Open Invitational - MPO - Final '13'
I had the pleasure of partially playing this course about a month back, but I will be playing it again in a few days and can't wait! It is an amazing course that has a lot of different appeals. While I was there I saw 2 deer, 3 fawns, and many birds... just the outdoor scenery is with the hour drive.
Courses Close By
- Fleet Links, Due West SC US
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC US
- Lander University Disc Golf Course, Greenwood SC US
- University Beach, Clemson SC US
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC US
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US