No votes yet
Very short but fun. Mostly open. Longest is #7 @ 279'. Amenities include trail, swimming area, beach volleyball, horseshoes and several picnic pavilions. Closed for the winter until late March.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 2,300ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95; exit 173 (Rte. 158), west 1.6 miles to Hwy 48 North, 1 mile to left on 5th St., then 0.5 miles to right on Oakwood Ave. to the park on the left at the end at 145 Oakwood Ave.
Contact Name: Parks
Contact Phone #2: (252) 533-2847
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Silver Layke @ Rocky Mount Sports Complex, Rocky Mount NC US
- Sunset Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Englewood Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Farmington Park, Rocky Mount NC US
- Lake Wilson, Wilson NC US
- Rocky Ford DGC, Franklinton NC US
- Tar River, Franklinton NC US
- Zebulon Community Park, Zebulon NC US
- Ace Run Ranch, Suffolk VA US
- Pharaoh's Tomb @ White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US