Update for this course...
Many pin locations are now deeper than they used to be. They are trying to cut down on the -15 scores that seem to come up during Random Flips there.
Holes 1, 2, 5, 6, 16, 17, and 18 are all in new or deeper locations. On hole 6, there is a "island" area that is CLEARLY marked with new rocks and materials that have been laid down. Although it is a short shot, if you miss the island, there is a "drop zone" pad located on the left side of the fairway. On hole 16, you have a tricky but fun shot. When looking from one of the tee boxes for this hole, the pin is located under a big green tree on the right side of the fairway. It is VERY hidden but a very make-able shot. DO NOT shoot at the pin located near the parking lot. That is the 18th pin.
All in all, this course is FUN!! Big arm shots to go along with some straight on and trick shot holes makes it challenging and fun to play over and over.
Great Course with tough terrain at times, Has greatly improved since 2007 from 9 hole to 18 holes with several pin options they also hold random doubles on wed usually starting around 5 during the spring and summer. Come throw a few rounds if your in the neighborhood
Course is located in a marshy area. It winds clockwise around a swamp area. The bugs are bad and it can be very muddy. The design is nice and challenging. It takes advantage of the elevation that is available. It can be difficult to follow but there is some limited signage. Plenty of parking.
Love the course cause it is close to home, but you might need to wear boots and bug spray to play this course. Not much parking...
Courses Close By
- White River, Auburn WA US
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA US
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US
- Fort Steilacoom S.E. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US
- Fort Steilacoom N.W. Disc Golf Course, Lakewood WA US
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA US
- Volunteer Park Disc Golf, Lakebay WA US