Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course
I agree with the above two ratings, awesome course. Only thing I would fix is there are a few times where new people will be confused where to go next, other than that I had a blast.
Definately a more demanding course, but a fun one. Many holes are in the woods and are straight shots from tee to basket, but lots of trees to hit. This means you may spend a bit of time looking for a disc if it goes off the path, not to mention rolling terrain in some areas. You should bring bug spray for this course, or you just might get eaten alive. Also, watch out for stinging nettle plants. I don't recommend this course for beginners, but more experienced players will definately like it. Pars are good fits for most holes.
Most of the holes in this great 18 hole course are in the woods. There are many many trees that will get in the way of your disc. Very challenging course. The pars arent easy at all and the terain is very woody. Expect to be looking for your disc that bounce off trees or role down a hill. There are a few holes that are mostly just driving with little or no obsticals in the way. Make sure to bring bug spray and if its not to hot outside long pants or high socks becasue of the nettle plants. Aside from the bugs and plants this course is very fun and a challenge. I recomend this to more experienced players. Beginers will have fun to but their score my be very high.
Courses Close By
- Washington Park, Washington IL US
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US
- Illinois Central College Disc Golf Course, East Peoria IL US
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL US
- Shore Acres Park, Chillicothe IL US
- Bradley Park, Peoria IL US
- Marquette Heights Park, Peoria (Marquette Heights) IL US
- Maxwell Park Disc Golf Course, Normal IL US
- McNaughton Park, Pekin IL US