Lake Elk City Disc Golf
Nice course for beginners in a 750 acre park with 250 acre lake. Brush in play on the first two holes - large trees on other holes. Good signs, well tended fairways, and benches at some tees. Features five RV parking slots with water and power hook-ups (water turned off for winter). No charge for camping. Playground, an amphitheater and covered picnic areas. #10 to 15 can get tricky with harsh terrain - accuracy is important. #14 is a shot over the water.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
I-40; exit 38 south on Hwy 6. Go 1 mile to a right on Lake View, then 0.5 mile to a left on Washington. Go half a mile to Elk Lake. Make a right into the park area and bear left to 1st parking area for 1st tee and practice basket.
Parking Lot: (
by oldfrisbeeman on Aug 20, 2014 at 10:49am
As a beginner I have enjoyed playing this course because it is easy to find the next tee from the hole you are finishing out. Also enjoy having a bench to sit at and rest a minute when needed as well.
Courses Close By
- Foss State Park, Foss OK US(1 vote)
- Weatherford Disc Golf Course, Weatherford OK US(2 votes)
- City Park, Altus OK US(1 vote)
- Dewey Disc Golf Course, Pampa TX US(1 vote)
- Centennial Park, Canadian TX US(1 vote)
- Cameron University, Lawton OK USNo votes yet
- Elmer Thomas Disc Golf Course, Lawton OK US(2 votes)
- Fair Park, Childress TX USNo votes yet
- Route 66 Disc Golf Course at Adams Park, El Reno OK US(2 votes)
- Shannon Springs Park, Chickasha OK USNo votes yet