Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Very technical with some elevation. Mix of shorter and longer shots, with some bombers along a power line right of way. Front 9 long - back 9 a bit shorter. Serene park wih overnight camping, a boat launch and picnic areas . $1/person. Maps/scorecards at park entrance.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,906ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 3
From Ruston; LA-33 north to Farmerville, then west on LA-2 for 5.1 miles to a left on Evergreen Rd. Go 0.3 miles to the park. Inside the park, take 1st right, then 1st right again. The trail to the 1st tee is on the right just before the parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Lake Darbonne State Park
Contact Phone #1: (318) 368-2086
Contact Phone #2: (888) 677-5200
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake D'Arbonne State Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hideaway Park, Ruston LA US
- Lake Claiborne - Whitetail Course, Homer LA US
- Trenton Street Golf, West Monroe LA US
- Lazarre Disc Golf Course, West Monroe LA US
- Lazarre Highwater, West Monroe LA US
- Lake Bistineau State Park, Doyline LA US
- Deer Creek Disc Golf Course, Monticello AR US
- C. Bickham Dickson Park, Shreveport LA US
- Clyde Fant Disc Golf Course (Veterans Park), Shreveport LA US
- Highland Park, Shreveport LA US