Lake Cumberland State Park
Great course, quite open and hilly. I agree with previous post, the 3 random holes across in the woods are weak, but the rest of the course is nicely challenging. Nice hiking trails and vending machines available at adjoining lodge.
Recently played it for the first time and enjoyed it. Beautiful course that is well-maintained and laid out over what was a ball golf course. Very short but with extreme elevation changes. Elevation changes make up for lack of distance. Good tees and decent signage. Had trouble finding #2 tee. Was not very impressed with the three holes in the woods across the road. All in all it was a fun course to play.
Courses Close By
- Pulaski County Park (Top), Nancy KY US
- Pulaski County Park (Bottom), Nancy KY US
- Eubank City Park, Eubank KY US
- Greensburg Disc Golf Course, Greensburg KY US
- Graham Memorial Park, Lebanon KY US
- Gamaliel Disc Golf Course, Gamaliel KY US
- American Legion Park, Glasgow KY US
- Miller Park Disc Golf Course, Corbin KY US
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US
- Church On The Hill Disc Golf Course, Algood TN US