PROS: I think Ladera is decent for what it is- the park location itself is just OK, but there are definitely some good shots with elevation changes, interesting mandos, and good use of the few trees and obstacles/features that are available.
A lot of the signs were missing when I played, so it takes a minute to figure out a couple of the holes but it's not too complicated. Considering the terrain I think this course has a good design layout- fun shots, good play flow, and a mix of short-mid-long shots.
CONS: Several of the baskets are pretty crunched/bent up. This course would benefit from a course clean-up day, seems like a good amount of litter flows and blows into the area, kind of detracts from the course experience.
I give this course 2-2.5 LINKS.
[ My link ratings: ]
1 LINK: BAD. Course is bad, don't bother.
2 LINKS: OK. Course is alright, fun enough to play but not a first choice.
3 LINKS: GOOD. Good course, always fun to play.
4 LINKS: GREAT. These are the courses you want to live near- great quality park, layout, tees, baskets, etc.
5 LINKS: EPIC. This rating is reserved for only the best courses in the world. A MUST PLAY course.
Courses Close By
- Roosevelt Park, Albuquerque NM US
- Brent Baca Memorial, Albuquerque NM US
- Vista Hills Park, Rio Rancho NM US
- Canyon Park , Rio Rancho NM US
- Arroyo Chamisos Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM US
- Ashbaugh Park, Santa Fe NM US
- St. John's Disc Golf Course, Santa Fe NM US
- Pendaries Village Disc Golf Course, Rociada NM US
- New Mexico Highlands University Disc Golf Course, Las Vegas NM US
- Picuris Pueblo Disc Golf Course, Picuris Pueblo NM US