This is a very well maintained course. The tee boxes have been upgraded to concrete pads. Although it is a short course navigating the trees can turn a simple par three in to a nightmare. The course can get busy in the afternoons. Watch out for the geese down by the creak during the spring they protect their young.
One of the most beautiful courses I have ever played at.
Courses Close By
- Highland Community College, Freeport IL USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Lena IL USNo votes yet
- Point Rock Park, Mount Carroll IL USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Disc Golf at Twining Park, Monroe WI USNo votes yet
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US(2 votes)
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US(1 vote)
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL US(1 vote)
- Old Mill Park, Savanna IL USNo votes yet
- Woodlands, Rockton IL US(2 votes)
- Rockford University Disc Golf Course, Rockford IL USNo votes yet