Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam
Mostly wooded - tight shots and lots of elevation in typical NW Montana forest with pockets of meadows. Good signage but the map will help with navigation. A few holes have great views down Koocanusa Reservoir and there are some exciting basket placements atop rocks or on the edge of cliffs. Play May or June for awesome wildflower displays. Bring good footwear and lots of water. Note; visible basket from 1st tee is actually #18 - basket #1 (not visible) is only half that far.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 4,952ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From Libby; north on Hwy 37 about 13 miles to a left at signs for the Libby Dam Visitor Center (West Side Koocanusa Rd), 3.5 miles to the Visitor Center. 1st tee at north edge of the meadow west of the main parking lot.
Parking Lot: (
by TroySmith on Nov 5, 2012 at 6:46pm
Really fun course. Still young and should open up more with time. Awesome setting.
Courses Close By
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US
- Libby Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US
- Timber Beast, Troy MT US
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT US
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT US
- Camp 9 DGC, Bonners Ferry ID US
- Tauber Angus Farm Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- The Vandal Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Baldfoot Disc Golf Course, Sandpoint ID US
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Sandpoint ID US