One of my favorite courses offering a wide variety of shots- uphill/downhill, over the pond shot, over the world shot, and plenty of trees to add strokes to yer game.
Being a private course (currently 4 bucks to play), the KOA course is well maintained and well worth the price.
Great elevation changes, and multiple pin locations offer a new challenge. Hole 15 offers an awesome 'across the valley' shot that results in many lost discs as well as bragging rights if you can park it.
On-site restrooms and mini-store (yes- they sell tall cans and discs :)
Dirt tees and a mix of different brands of baskets, including one on hole 7 that's single chain and on a slab of plywood that gets moved around on a continuous basis.
No signage, although every pin can be seen from the tee.
Owners get mad if you pull out any discs other than yours from the pond (they claim them as their property and resell them used, although if you can describe your lost disc they will give it back to you)
Don't get discouraged by the heat on the first few holes- you'll hit the trees soon! No shade for parking either, and the first few holes can get interesting if there are a lot of campers there.
Courses Close By
- Lake Mendocino (North), Ukiah CA US
- Mendocino College Disc Golf Course, Ukiah CA US
- Lake Mendocino (South), Ukiah CA US
- Low Gap Park, Ukiah CA US
- Mendocino High School, Mendocino CA US
- Westport Disc Golf Course, Westport CA US
- Anderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville CA US
- Manchester KOA, Manchester CA US
- Highland Springs Reservoir, Lakeport CA US
- Lake Sonoma, Geyserville CA US