Knoch Knolls Park
Pro: Easy course that allows you to use a variety of shots. The course is also well marked.
Con: Many short holes. It is frequently packed with families and kids.
Toxicd pretty much said it. Also it is a good course for beginner's because it does not seem so huge and intimidating. For more experienced player's, this is a good place to get your arm warmed up on, but not necessarily the most challenging. This course can get pretty busy, but I got out there at 10:30am and there was nobody else out there playin disc golf.
Fairly straight-forward course, and very crowded. Two long open holes and two medium open holes with the rest criss-crossing forest area with players either throwing into or out of the trees. The putting basket is nice for practice or to wait for an opening.
Courses Close By
- Castaldo Park Disc Golf Course, Woodridge IL US
- Four Lakes Recreation, Lisle IL US
- O'Brien Park, Downers Grove IL US
- Avery Preserve, Plainfield IL US
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US
- Kress Creek Park Disc Golf Course, West Chicago IL US
- Eagle Ridge Park at Civic Center, Oswego IL US
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US
- Maryknoll Disc Golf Course, Glen Ellyn IL US
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US