Knob Hill Park
My wife and I play here regularly. 45 minute drive is worth it. At 60 yrs old we don't want a course this long but the red tees solve that problem for my wife. Enough shade to play in heat, woods allies, long grassy holes make a great course. We play 5 to 20 courses per year. We compare them to this one for enjoyment rating.
Really nice course. Some tough narrow holes, Nice elavation changes. Challenging but fair and really fun to play. If your in the Tri-State area this is a "must play". Located in a family friendly park so bring a picnic and the Family and make a day out of it. JJMingo
This course is wonderful. The signage is excellent so you know where you are going. The layout is amazing, both challenging but fun. This is the kind of course that makes you wanna play and second and third round as soon as you finish!
Courses Close By
- Old Economy Park Disc Golf Course, Baden PA US
- Two Mile Run Extension, Beaver PA US
- Deer Lakes Park, Tarentum PA US
- Schenley Park, Pittsburgh PA US
- Phillips Park, Pittsburgh PA US
- Moraine State Park Disc Golf Course, Portersville PA US
- Thompson Park Disc Golf, East Liverpool OH US
- Chester City Park Disc Golf Course, Chester WV US
- Monroeville Park, Monroeville PA US
- Tomlinson Run State Park Disc Golf Course, New Manchester WV US