Kitsap County Fairgrounds
Challenging !! Hilly/uneven terrain; you will LOOSE discs without a spotter; hell, you loose discs even with a spotter !! Has several SPECTACULAR hole layouts; DOWNHILL, over CANYONS, etc....Great coarse !!
Park at the west end of a large parking lot for Gordon Fields. A kiosk with local information marks the first tee. There is a practice putting basket and a huge field to practice in when there are no soccer games in play. A nice campground is available in the summer.
The course plays through the woods and requires you to cross a road after hole 7. You cross back after 16 with the final 2 holes leading you back to the parking lot. This is a tight technical course that uses elevation and crosses a ravine on hole 6. There is only 1 tee and 1 pin placement for each hole at the time of this writing.
The underbrush and schule has greatly improved but there are still many places to lose a disc and spotters are a good idea. This is a great example of Pacific Northwest woods golf.
Might really be a 2.5 link course right now while it is getting worked in. Use spotters - the lost disc potential will irritate some players but you gotta love those great NW ferns that are hiding your missing driver. Super good elevation and challenge throughout.
Courses Close By
- The Bud Pell at Ross Farm, Silverdale WA US(2 votes)
- NAD Park, Bremerton WA US(6 votes)
- Langes Ranch Park, Poulsbo WA USNo votes yet
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Fredericksen Wilderness Disc Golf Course, Poulsbo WA US(5 votes)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(2 votes)