Kimberly High School
Best 9er round these here parts. run thru twice and u got urself a nice round. worth a stop for sure. not worth missing plamann or grignon for. doesnt feel like ur at a high school. park in the front, not the back
This is a nice little 9 course with some elevation. Most of the holes are in the open and not really that long. There is a water hazard on hole 2 so don't go too far left. Hole 3 is across a field and the hole is tucked in the trees.
If you are on a disc golf trek and are in the area, this is a worth checking out as one of your stops to Telulah (not far from there) or Kaukauna Grignon or Plamann, but I wouldn't plan a day to come to this course.
Courses Close By
- Kaukauna Jr. DGC, Kaukauna WI US
- Telulah Park, Appleton WI US
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US
- Pierce Park, Appleton WI US
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US
- Freitag Memorial DGC, Forest Junction WI US
- O'Hauser Park, Menasha WI US
- Winnebago County Park, Oshkosh WI US
- Red Arrow Park, Oshkosh WI US