Killens Pond State Park
No votes yet
Runs through pines and bushes with slight elevation changes. All holes different. Heavy ivy. Office sells discs. 6$ out of state fee.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Gravel/Clay
Course Length: 5,036ft
Alternate Length: 5,813ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
14 miles south of Dover on Rte 13 to Felton traffic light, keep straight to a left on Rd. 384 (Killens Pond Rd.), park is 1.2 miles on right.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug Kauffman
Contact Phone #1: (302) 233-6024
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Killens Pond State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dover Park, Dover DE US
- Tuckahoe State Park, Queen Anne MD US
- Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes DE US
- Peake Disc Golf, Wye Mills MD US
- Trap Pond State Park, Laurel DE US
- Wood Creek Golf Links, Delmar MD US
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ US
- Lums Pond State Park, Bear DE US
- Crystal Lakes at South Vineland Park, Vineland NJ US
- Schumaker Pond, Salisbury MD US