Features mulched fairways carved out of heavy woods. Slight elevation, accentuated with mulch mounds. Each hole secluded from others. 1997 World Championship site.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,510ft
Alternate Length: 7,147ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Steve Lambert & Alan Beaver
From I-85; exit 41 to Sugar Creek Rd., east 3 miles and merge right onto Eastway Dr., 1 mile to left on Kilborne Dr. to entrance a half mile on right. From Hwy 74; Eastway Drive north to a right on Kilborne Rd., half mile to entrance. 1st (temp as of 10/06) at end of sidewalk at back corner of parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Ralph Vickers #15859
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kilborne TPC? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US(2 votes)
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(2 votes)
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(4 votes)
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US(1 vote)
- Hornets Nest Park - Charlotte's Web, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Hornets Nest Park - Original, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet