Kickapoo State Park
this course doesnt offer much. the baskets are 4x4 wooden posts.
This is a WIDE open course. Hole 1-4 is simple wide open. Hole 5 was a tight shot towards the end of the hole but still was a 2 shoot hole. Hole 6 is a blind hole Up a hill with not much room to get the disc up. I would say thats the toughest hole on this course. Hole 7 was the Longest. An 8 and 9 pretty simple wide open. I would call this course a Family course to get the kids interested but its also a course that you can take friends with that dont play that much and keep them wanting to play.
Courses Close By
- Covington City Park, Covington IN USNo votes yet
- Lohmann Park, Urbana IL US(4 votes)
- Ravine Park, Attica IN USNo votes yet
- Dodds Park DGC, Champaign IL USNo votes yet
- Brent Johnson Park, Mahomet IL USNo votes yet
- Rockville Lake Park, Rockville IN US(1 vote)
- Ross Hills Park, West Lafayette IN US(2 votes)
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US(1 vote)
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Pickett Park Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN USNo votes yet