Keweenaw Mountain Lodge
Narrow fairways on short holes. Beautiful scenery with pines and birchs, ferns and brambles, and the occasional outcrop of bedrock. At the Keweenaw Mountain Lodge, a Depression-era resort with lodge, restaurant, motel, cabins, 9-hole golf course and mountain bike trails. Watch out for mountain bikers and remember, this is black bear country. Observe appropriate precautions. Restrooms in the lodge. Discs, drinks, and snacks at the golf course pro shop.
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
On SR 41, just outside of Copper Harbor. Enter the resort and go up the hill to the top to the lodge on the right and the motel on the left. 1st tee just beyond end of parking lot - past motel.
Alt. Phone: 906-289-4403
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Keweenaw Mountain Lodge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Calumet Lake Disc Golf, Calumet MI USNo votes yet
- Torch Lake at Lake Linden, Lake Linden MI USNo votes yet
- MTU Disc Golf, Houghton MI USNo votes yet
- Powder Mill Disc Golf, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Ishpeming Al Quaal Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Ishpeming MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Harvey MI USNo votes yet
- Watch it Bend Design Test Facility, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Birch Point Park, Thunder Bay ON CA(1 vote)
- The Tailings, Iron River MI USNo votes yet
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence WI USNo votes yet