Kern River Disc Golf Course
Not to bad for something that is free. Out of the 12 holes about 5 were missing signs, but they still don't tell you where to go next. So I suggest you go when their is a lot of people there so you can follow someone else as you play. Otherwise their is plenty of trees to make it challenging so that's a plus.
Don't play this course!
After hole #1 there are no markings to direct you to the next hole. No Course map.
Mostly, you'll be playing the round always looking under your feet for the ground squirrels that have overrun the course. They are so used to humans they actually are walking up to you wanting food from you.
This course should be removed from this directory!
Courses Close By
- San Lauren Park , Bakersfield CA US
- Riverview Park, Bakersfield CA US
- Silver Creek Park, Bakersfield CA US
- Hart Park - Suicide Flats, Bakersfield CA US
- Hart Park - Shark Tooth Mountain Disc Golf Course, Bakersfield CA US
- Westside Park, Wasco CA US
- Franklin Field, Taft CA US
- Perry Outback Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA US
- Perry Championship Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA US
- Troy Korsgaden Disc Golf Course, Visalia CA US