Kenneth Rosland Park
This is an average course at best when it comes to challenges and variety of holes, but I will say that not many courses are as fun to play. Beginners would fare well, but advanced players also have a few holes that will challenge them. All in all one of my favorites in this part of the Twin Cities.
nice park, well maintained. there are some holes that will definatly challenge you. for the most part the terrain is flat, with a few holes that have hills in play. i give this course a 4 out 10 rating for toughness.
Beautiful well maintained course. Good variety of holes. The first half of the course is very open and the second half located on the east side of the park has plenty of trees to throw through.
Courses Close By
- Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, Bloomington MN US(4 votes)
- Hyland Ski & Snowboard - Short 9, Bloomington MN USNo votes yet
- Blake Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hopkins MN USNo votes yet
- GE Capital Fleet Disc Golf Course, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Bryant Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(8 votes)
- Moir Park, Bloomington MN US(3 votes)
- Hennepin Tech Eden Prairie, Eden Prairie MN USNo votes yet
- Minnehaha Falls/Wabun Picnic Disc Golf Course, Minneapolis MN US(4 votes)
- Staring Lake Park, Eden Prairie MN US(2 votes)
- Fort Snelling, Fort Snelling MN US(3 votes)