No votes yet
Short. Straddles creek with some length on #1 & 9. Not many trees. Kids to avoid on school days. Nearby sewage reclamation facility stinks sometimes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,644ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 2
Hwy 41; head west on Lake Cook Road to a right on Pine St. to either Forestway Dr. or the next street - Hackberry. Park on the street.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Keller/Shepard Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fink Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet
- Watts Park, Glencoe IL US(3 votes)
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Willow Stream Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(4 votes)
- Community Park West Disc Golf Course, Glenview IL US(1 vote)
- North Salk Park , Rolling Meadows IL US(2 votes)
- Margreth Riemer Reservoir, Palatine IL US(6 votes)
- Adler Park, Libertyville IL US(3 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)