Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course
Short 9-hole course with tee signs, concrete tee pads and even a few odd concrete areas around baskets. Two longer holes (300+ish) that had obsticles or trees in flight path creating a more challenging hole. Most holes open and short. Good course for beginners or for approach/putt practice.
Vice President - Orlando Disc Golf Club
Short but fun. A great place to bring the kids. There is a playground near by and gigantic trees for them to play in while you play. The course is well maintained with a good variety of challenges. Watch for the fire ants, I've been gotten a few times.
Courses Close By
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS US
- Baker High School, Mobile AL US
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US