Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course
Short 9-hole course with tee signs, concrete tee pads and even a few odd concrete areas around baskets. Two longer holes (300+ish) that had obsticles or trees in flight path creating a more challenging hole. Most holes open and short. Good course for beginners or for approach/putt practice.
Vice President - Orlando Disc Golf Club
Short but fun. A great place to bring the kids. There is a playground near by and gigantic trees for them to play in while you play. The course is well maintained with a good variety of challenges. Watch for the fire ants, I've been gotten a few times.
Courses Close By
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS USNo votes yet
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US(3 votes)
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US(3 votes)
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US(1 vote)
- McLeod Park, Kiln MS USNo votes yet
- Lucedale Municipal Park, Lucedale MS USNo votes yet
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Ashe Lake Disc Golf Course, Brooklyn MS US(2 votes)
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(2 votes)