Kathryn Abby Hanna Park
I enjoyed this course, It kinda felt like I was playing in a jungle. It was pretty narrow through and through. There weren't any par ratings, so I just assumed par 3 for all of them.
I ended in the brush quite often, and there is lots of it. Keep a lookout for spider webs, they are everywhere. I saw a colorful spider in there about the size of my palm just about where the disc landed.
I give this course a 2 rating because I didn't get to use my driver and there really wasn't much diversity in the round. It was essentially straight runs through jungle foliage. Nevertheless I think its worth a play. There is also a nice beach nearby to enjoy after the rounds.
Courses Close By
- Ed Austin Park (Fore Palms Disc Golf Course), Jacksonville FL US
- Out Yonder Country Club, Jacksonville FL US
- Springfield Disc Golf Course at Klutho Park, Jacksonville FL US
- Pirate Pointe Disc Golf Course , Fernandina Beach FL US
- Ronnie Van Zant Memorial, Green Cove Springs FL US
- Moccasin Creek Disc Golf Course, Elkton FL US
- Gascoigne Park Disc Golf Course, St. Simons Island GA US
- Northside Park, Gainesville FL US
- Lake Wauburg, Gainesville (Micanopy) FL US
- Jonesville Park, Gainesville FL US