Juel Community Park
This course is alright. It's well maintained and it's easy to follow but it's just a big open field. There are no hazards on any hole and every shot is straight at the basket. 9 holes with 18 tees. Great for beginners or just someone who wants to work on their drive.
Completely redesigned in September of 2009.
Longer holes and 18 new 3 x 10 Tee Pads.
Check map at Bulletin board for new layout.
Courses Close By
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA US
- Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course @ Blyth Park, Bothell WA US
- Loutsis Park, Carnation WA US
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA US
- Lakewood King County Park, Seattle WA US
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US
- Lake Stevens Disc Golf Course, Lake Stevens WA US